Friday, January 27, 2012

DISAPPOINTMENT

Evaluation for the course is not 100% based on the final performance.
What did most of you do in the language lab?
Update status on your fb?
Sorry I didn't award any points for updating status in fb!
I really hope that you would focus on the learning experiences rather than banging on the quarrels.
I so wanted everyone to soar way up in the sky. But, I guess you are more interested in soaring way up elsewhere.
Apologies. You are so very much still in my B.Ed TESL world!!!!
WAKE UP!!!!!!
I think I'm just wasting my time.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there Puan Juridah,
    i just want to personally thank you cos after following your literature courses, ive certainly picked up reading which i was so lazy to do. Ive read Nora Roberts, Nicholas Sparks and latest, John Grisham. Its addicting and cant let days go by without reading for a bit. Thank you once again. Hopefully would meet u in my next n final sem. Take care.

    (ignore the herbalrich thing, i used my hubby's google account, mine cant sign in)

    Girija

    ReplyDelete